We also provide non-elective general practice surgery services on an as-needed basis. Our veterinarian has over 25 years of experience performing:
- Cystotomies – to remove bladder stones
- Pyometra Surgeries – emergency removal of an infected uterus
- C-section – emergency surgical delivery of puppies or kittens (includes spay)
- Abdominal Foreign Body Removals – to remove foreign bodies from the digestive tract
- Mass Removals – to remove masses from different areas of the body
Please call for estimates, and be advised that an exam is required prior to scheduling these procedures.