The Puppy/Kitten Pack is $135 and includes the following: examinations up to six months of age, vaccinations and de-worming. It is an affordable option to starting your puppy/kitten out with the best care available. At most other hospitals this package would cost $300 or more. Package includes:
- All wellness examinations are free up to six months of age. (Value:$44 each visit)
- Distemper/Parvo combination vaccines (DA2PP for puppies – FVRCP for kittens) are given every 3-4 weeks starting at 6 weeks of age until the kitten or puppy is 16 weeks old. (Value: $27.50 each)
- Rabies vaccine is given at 16 weeks of age. (Value: $11)
- In addition, the kitten pack includes two Leukemia vaccinations. (Value $16.50 each)
- The 6-month exam (puppy or kitten is 6 months old) is to demonstrate proper dental care, evaluation of adult teeth eruption and pre-surgical exam for spay or neuter.
- Puppies and kittens will be de-wormed twice. (Value $11 each)
Products are not included in Puppy/Kitten Pack: Products include but are not limited to ear cleaner, toothpaste, prescriptions, heartworm prevention, etc.
Diagnostics (blood work, x-rays, etc,) and spay or neutering are not included in Puppy/Kitten Packs.